Sunday, July 13, 2008

So I'm a SLACKER

After much shaming from our friends and family, I'm making a post to announce the latest...

That's right...we're preggers!!! We go Wednesday for our next appointment and hope to have more information for everyone. In the meantime, it looks like mid-to-late January at this point and so far, we're doing great. No real issues with morning sickness, just a lot of fatigue, but hopefully, we'll round that corner sooner than later! We haven't broken the news to Otis and Lola yet...we're not quite sure how they'll react to the news of a little one!

Anyhow, more to come...and I promise PROMISE to have something posted by this time next Sunday! Ha...take that!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Congrats again :) Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!! It's going to be so fun with all the new babies - so cute to watch all the cousins play together at family gatherings!! Hope your appointment went well today and I'll be checking for an update :o) The pressure is back on! Lol!