welcome you to the Hodge Lodge.
Now for a quick recap.
Brad and I were married March of 2007. For everyone -- which should pretty much be everyone who is reading this blog - or at a minimum, you got an invitation and must have had a darn good excuse on missing out on the nuptials -- a good time was had and we thank you for sharing our day with us.
Post-wedding, we've been doing our part to be responsible adults -- seriously, at least try to keep a straight face -- Brad works for the City of Fort Worth, wrangling the craziness of the Barnett Shale and finding time for Fuzzy Fridays and I work in the Marketing Department of a major Fort Worth hospital.
When not at work, our fuzzy "kiddos," Otis and Lola, keep us more than ent
Well...at least that's a start. I'll do my best to keep this updated.
Thanks for visiting the Hodge Lodge!
1 comment:
You jumped on bored for the blog thing... but now it seems you have fallen over board :( Haha! Just kidding... Glad you have the blog. Hope you all are doing well! I'm sure you are keeping busy.
Post a Comment