Well...it's been a little bit since our last update. The last few weeks have been a complete whirlwind. For those who we haven't had a chance to talk to, my dad had a heart attack almost 2 weeks ago and while he's bounced back, it was a pretty scary event for us all. By no means is he out of the woods yet, he is feeling much better, looking more relaxed and rested than I've seen him in years and on track with everything we could ask for. He goes back for a check up in a few weeks and we'll see what the next step is. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers...they mean more to us than you'll ever know.
Now for a happier topic...we had our 28week check up Wednesday. Good news...no gestational diabetes! Woohoo! But, I have started to have a lot of round ligament pain, which is mainly attributed to how low I'm carrying...honestly, I don't know how much he could "drop!" Other than the discomfort, the little guy is doing really well...kicking up a storm and growing at a nice pace.
Beyond that, we're busy at work on the nursery. Stay tuned for photos...I'll try to get those in over the next couple days. We have been very lucky to have received some wonderful items from friends and family...some old and some new -- the items, not the people!
Happy Halloween and Trick-or-Treat!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment