So I'm in trouble again for not updating often enough...geez.
Well...since our last posting, we've undergone the most stressful thing ever -- registry! Dang...who knew there were so many options when it comes to nipples, sippy cups and blankets!! Nevertheless, we perservered...we only had to sit down one time - but we kept it legit by testing out the rockers and gliders! And Brad didn't get too fussy (you give the man a scanner and he's happy - after all, he's gearing up for hunting season!).
Beyond that, we've got the crib set up (thanks Mom & Dad - we're "going green & recycling" by using my old crib). Dad came in and only had to scratch his head a time or two...Brad and I were in charge of handing screwdrivers and holding things in place. It's amazing that after nearly 30 years and more than a few moves, all that was missing was one little screw. Happily, Brad had one exactly like what we needed in his bag o' bolts & screws. Woohoo!
We registered for our labor & delivery classes today. Every Monday evening for 2 and a half hours for a month! Good times.
The name game is in full swing. So far there are 7 names on the list...we're hoping to have it nailed down by February! Stay tuned...
Two more weeks until our next appointment/sonogram...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwww, that's so neat you are using your old crib! I took my mom and sister baby registering with me - I figured they'd be more help then Ben ;O) Oh and have fun in your birthing classes... they were a bit strange for Ben and I, but deffinetly something I'm glad I did. Ben absolutly hated the classes... I think it's cause he doesn't like to give massages and they do a lot of that... and the instructor wouldn't stop bugging him. Some of the stuff was weird, but I planned on getting an epidural anyway :O) I hope Brad is good for you in the classes.
Okay, Huck was a joke, but how about Hunter? We're going to Canton in a couple of weeks, so I'll keep an eye out for retro cowboy decorations.
Post a Comment